Thursday, April 16, 2009

Clown in Aisle Five

Apparently clowns shop at the Vons near my house.  
I wish I could have gotten a picture of her from the front but she was walking fast and I was fumbling to find my camera (you can click on the pic to make it bigger and get a better view of her, um, lovely dress).  This was not your usual birthday party clown -- she looked too good (and a little scary).  Ringling Brothers Circus, perhaps??  I was in a hurry so I took this picture and went on my merry way into the market.  But now I realize I missed the best picture of all -- watching her put her groceries into one of those tiny clown cars.  Darn!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've got to start carrying my camera with me- maybe I'll be as lucky as you and find some great photo opportunities when I least expect it!

Did Nate notice her? How did he react?

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard! Only in California! Nate's Gramma