Sunday, April 21, 2013

Roseanne Roseannadanna

I'm back!  The Cooks have been computer-less while our beloved laptop has been to see Mr. Fixit for the past two weeks.  How strange to be without a computer for 14 days.  We felt cutoff from the world.  My iPad (a gift from my former employer) kept us somewhat aware of goings-on but I don't care what Apple says -- a tablet does not replace a desktop/laptop!

So I'm suppose to be continuing with my post on photobook reviews but that'll have to wait.  I feel like I need to update this blog with activities in the lives of the Cook 4.  I have so many great photos of each of the kiddos, I feel they each deserve their own post.  Expect to see a "Chelsea" and a "Nate" post soon...

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this little gem.  Are you familiar with the term "Pinterest Fail?"  Well, I had one of my own.  I attempted to give my longer hair some beachy-like waves.  This is how it turned out:



 Which reminds me of this:

Guess I'll stick to wearing my hair straight...




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK, your hair looks nothing like that, but you should gave me a good laugh. I miss Gilda.

Anonymous said...

:-)
So excited to find a new post!
Mom