Monday, September 24, 2012

4th Birthday Interview

I'm a little late (okay, a lot late) in posting this but I wanted to have it written down somewhere:

Nate's 4th Birthday Interview
Nate replies to my questions

Favorite color:  light pink and dark pink; light red and dark red

Favorite toy: Alphie (also said it's his favorite robot)

Favorite fruit:  pineapple

Favorite TV show:  Octonauts

Favorite thing to eat for lunch:  fish sticks

Favorite game:  soccer; Uno

Favorite snack:  graham crackers and juice

Favorite animal:  elephant

Favorite song:  Cool, Cool Summer (Vacation Bible School song)

Favorite book:  Henry in Love

Best friend:  mommy (I swear, I didn't prompt him to say that!)

Favorite thing to do outside:  play with my slide

Favorite drink:  orange juice

Favorite holiday:  Christmas

Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  share my toys

Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  helping me clean up (what?!?)

Like to take to bed with you at night:  Buzz Lightyear

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast:  pancakes

What do you want to be when you grow up?  said the following very quickly "When I'm 5, I'll go to Uncle Eric's; drive in my own car; when I'm an adult, I'll fly a rocket ship to outer space (100 planets I need to go to); I'll be a big boy and maybe I'll get to climb a ladder."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be waiting with a space ship and ladder.

Denise Walker said...

That's great! Eric: You're funny!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful!