Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Holiday Favorite: Christmas Cards

Christmas cards are one of my favorite holiday traditions. Period. I love receiving cards and I love sending them out. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, you'll find me out in the garage, digging through my Christmas decorations until I get to a large tin box. This box holds every photo Christmas card I've received. Yes, every card. It's so much fun to see how people have changed, how babies have grown into big kids, how everyone looks so jolly and happy. I've been enamored with photo Christmas cards since I was a kid myself.

This is the week I'll start thinking about our family Christmas card for 2010. We've tried a few different vendors over the years and have been pretty pleased with all of them. But I consistently go back to Shutterfly because of their large selection of designs. This year's crop doesn't disappoint. (how do I decide on just one?!?) Here are a few of my favorites:

I'm a sucker for plaid.

I like the message on this one.

Hey, we're a 3-stocking family so this would work, right?

I really love this card. The design is modern and the message is true: Every good gift is from above.

Now for the big news: this year, Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. That's a great deal -- 50 cards is a lot! If you're a blogger and you're interested in participating, go here.


Disclosure: This post is part of my participation in the Shutterfly 50 free cards promotion.

No comments: