Monday, June 7, 2010

Three Cheers for Three Tiers

I love playing around with the 3-tiered cake stand I bought at Ikea last year.  In November, it held small candles and an assortment of nuts for Thanksgiving.  In December, it was colored glass ornaments.  So when I trimmed our giant Bougainvillea  earlier this month, I thought the leaves and blossoms would make a nice centerpiece.  It only last a day before wilting, but it still made me smile.  I'm starting to daydream about what to do for 4th of July....any ideas?

3 comments:

Jeff and Mindy said...

How about red, white and blue sprinkled cookies?

Jen said...

Trader Joe's has red/white/blue tortilla chips all in one bag. And some salsa?

lindybasenji said...

I miss bougainvillea . . . a lot! Don't have that here in TN. But for your stand, hmmm. I'll keep thinking.