Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a Mary Poppins World and We Just Live in It

Mary Poppins is HUGE in our house.  She provides us with a little after dinner music every night.  Every night.  To the people she's close with (uh, Nate) she's known as Mm Pop.  I decided to take advantage of her "power" and earlier this week told Nate that Mary Poppins brushes her teeth every morning and night (Julie Andrews does have a lovely smile).   Good grief, I should have thought of this ages ago because teeth brushing has never been so easy since.  He willingly sits on a stool in the bathroom and let's me brush his teeth.  Sure beats holding him down on the floor with my knee as he wiggles about and cries.  Mm Pop rules.  Literally.  I wonder what else I can say she likes?  Veggies?  Naptime?    

1 comment:

Jen said...

I would take full advantage of this situation- get as much out of it as you can while you can!