Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

GOOD
We weren't very good at teaching Nate sign language but he does have 2 signs that he uses a lot.  One means "all gone/done" and the other means "I love _____."  Tonight after his bath, Nate signed that he loved my earrings.  Oh sweet boy!  Earlier in the evening he signed that he loved crackers and the neighbor's sprinklers so I'll take his declaration about my jewelry at face value. 

BAD
We have a plastic potty in our bathroom now.  Nate keeps standing in the potty.  He must think it's a stool or something.  We have a long road ahead of us in this department, I can feel it.

UGLY
I think it's time to wash the bath toys when you and your son are playing with a plastic sea crab and, when you squirt water out of the crab's claw, a disgusting amount of brown gunk comes out and lands on your son's neck.  Ewwww.  I'm going to regret admitting that.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good: So sweet :)
Bad: They all have to start sometime, I'm sure he'll figure it out.
Ugly: That's EXACTLY why we got rid of all the bath toys with holes in them. Eww eww eww eww eww.

Tammy said...

I can't believe there are no pictures attached! I was expecting something!! :)