Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Thursday Morning Ritual

Every Thursday morning I scan the garage sale listings on Craigslist.org and the website of our local newspaper.  It takes only 5 minutes to determine if there are any worthy sales I should go to over the weekend (yes, I'm doing this at work -- sshhh!). 

I just came across this listing on Craigslist a few minutes ago and had to share it with you all -- do you see what I see??

"927 EAST PALM AVE. 91501 / Clothes, furniture (hand craved coffee table, oak dresser, armoire,bedroom set), wide screen TV, Basketball game set, table games, dental items, and much much more!!! NO EARLY BIRDS PLEASE!!! "

Dental items.  At a garage sale.  Makes you wonder -- does Granny know they're selling her dentures?!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Are you going to go just to see what the dental items are? You have to let us know what you find!!!