Wednesday, October 7, 2009

(Imaginary) Letters I Am Writing

Dear Macys,
Seriously, 38 bucks for a women's belt?  Is there a leather crisis I'm not aware of because that price seems rather extreme.  I think I'll be shopping for accessories at Target this fall.

Dear Jon and Kate,
I'm so over you guys.  Please go away.

Dear Santa,
Please do not give Nate any toys this Christmas that sing the same song over & over and don't have a volume control.  I may pull a "Van Gogh" if I have to listen to "The Farmer in the Dell" one more time on the See-And-Say.

Dear Cleaning Fairy,
I really hope you exist!  Could you please come take care of my bathroom??



  

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ugh, Jon is such a loser...I think Kate's better off without him. I mean 8 kids is enough, why does she need one more?