Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hoo Hoo

Have you noticed that owls are everywhere?  I'm always intrigued with how a design element becomes a fad.  Remember when there were sunflowers on everything?  And then there was the Pansy phase, which I personally was a part of.

I think this new one with owls everywhere is fun.  They're so cute!  Here's a selection of things I pulled off of Etsy.com





  1. Owl Love Charm Necklace for $26 by Peaches4me
  2. Max the Owl Pillow Pattern for $6 by ginia18
  3. Olive the Owl Mask Kit for $12 by prettylilthings
  4. Reversible Infant Bib in Spotted Owl for $6.99 by MyWoobyandMe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of lady bug items! Aunt Sharon used to collect owls in the 60's - guess the owl trend is cycling back again.
-Nate's Gramma

Jen said...

Have you seen the owl lamp base from Urban Outfitters? Soooo cute :)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=12754784&search=true&color=11