Sunday, March 9, 2014

January and February

I've fallen behind in my updates!  But, honestly, there isn't too much to write about besides just typical daily life stuff.  I'll let the pictures do the talking....

We spontaneously decorated with some crepe paper and balloons before our family SuperBowl party. 




 A rare moment of sibling affection.




 She wants to play with the big kid toys soooo badly.





 Love this little guy.






 A kick done in the spirit of fun....or is it???






Working on a birthday banner for Daddy.






 Daddy's birthday cake and ice cream.  
Hey Chelsea, no feet on the table!







Valentine's Day goodies for my little sweethearts.







I bribe my kids with food during photo shoots. 







We bought large planters at Costco and will be using them for some of our veggie crop this year.  The kids have enjoyed playing with them too.




With the unseasonably warm weather, we've been breaking out the Spring hand-me-downs.

No comments: