Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prepare to Salivate

I came across a blog the other day that, I guarantee, you'll be addicted to. It's titled Whisk Kid and is written by a 20-year old student at Michigan State University (where does she find the time??). This blog is pure sugar. Literally. Beautiful photos, yummy recipes, and endearing stories. This is the go-to blog if you need to "wow" your friends & family with a beautiful cake or sweet treat. What were you doing at 20? I certainly wasn't doing anything this professional....

(Source
This is a photo of one of Whisk Kid's fun creations. 

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE food blogs! If you haven't visited it yet, you may also like http://willowbirdbaking.wordpress.com/. I love her recipes and writing!

Jen said...

Thanks alot- now I want a piece of cake- that looks sooooo yummy!