Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Threes.

One.
I think every American woman in the early 1990s owned a bottle of White Diamonds or Passion and that's mainly what I associate Elizabeth Taylor with. But I do love some of her films too -- so mark April 10th down on your calendar because Turner Classic Movies will be having a Liz Movie Marathon. I plan on setting my DVR for Father of the Bride and National Velvet.

Two.
Gotta send out some love to Fresh & Easy's "day old" section because I bought a loaf of Il Fornaio sourdough bread this week for 94 cents. I can't put into words how much I love sourdough toast and Il Fornaio really does make fabulous bread.

Three.

I've become a huge fan of Pete Wilson and Cross Point Church, based in Nashville. Both Lee and I watch Pete's sermons via podcast on iTunes (Lee wants to be Pete's new BFF). He recently started a new sermon series on relationships. This video of Pete and his wife Brandi is honest, funny, and clever. I think you'll find it enjoyable and I hope it encourages you to check out the rest of the series here.

No comments: