Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Threes.

One.

Anthropologie launched their bridal line on Valentine's Day. Be still my heart. I have a huge crush on Anthropologie and an even bigger crush on wedding gowns. Combine the two,  and, well... there are no words. Except this --  you're five years too late :(


Two.
The duo known as "The Civil Wars" has gained a huge following recently. I heard about them via a Nashville blogger and now I see that their album is a current top seller on iTunes. I love it when singer/songwriters get the recognition they deserve for their writing and vocal talents (this is where I'd insert a negative comment about Justin Bieber but I'd rather not receive any death threats from his fans.)

Three.
We rented Sunset Boulevard this week. I had forgotten how fabulous it is. Billy Wilder is a genius.

No comments: