Thursday, July 30, 2009

#1 Party

I wish I could say I made this but I didn't.
The letters are made of felt...cute, huh?


Nate wearing the onesie I made for him using the freezer paper method that was popular on the Internet, oh, back in 2006. I just discovered this form of stenciling now...I'm slow.



I did make these fabric gift bags. They're all boy-related fabrics. It's my way of being economical and "green" (bye bye gift wrap paper).




It's a Kodak moment when you meet your new best friend.



"I hope these Pumas are in my size."



Nate, his folks, and all of his birthday loot.




Clean tray, tidy cake.



Hmmm. He was a little wary of it at first.



There he goes....



Sugar coma stare.

What an awesome birthday!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

He looks partied out! Looks like you guys had a fun day with him- lots of sweet and special memories.

What are the noticeable differences you see in Nate now that he's one year old vs. less than a year?