Monday, June 1, 2009

Totally Awesome

Our church had an 80s party on Saturday night. There was great food, music (supplied by Lee and the cover band), trivia and costume contests. Good times.

I guess this is what I would have
looked like if I had had a baby in high school.



Lots of cool decorations.



Wow, it's Magnum P.I. !!!!



Everybody eating Numero Uno Pizza.



The cover band - 64 Slices of American Cheese.




Wow, it's Boy George!!!



The Band's opening number -- Jump by Van Halen



Lee Cook, Rock Star.
No panties were thrown but
several women told me "your husband is hot."
Good grief.....



3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the big hair :) I bet Lee was in 80's heaven!

Jen said...

Franz wants to know where he can get a "Lee Cook Action Figure Miami Vice Edition"?

Jeremy and Merrilee said...

Looks like you guys had a rad time. Were you able to get Lee to change his outfit? I bet he thought all his dreams had come true: big haired women, Rat and Wierd Al tunes filling the air, and he role-playing Miami Vice. Remind him the glory days are long gone.
-Jeremy