Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fellow bloggers, come join the party!!

I just signed up for this:



Read the description of this event here:
If you want to participate (and I hope you do!), send off your info asap since the deadline is this Friday. To summarize, you will be matched up with a blogging "partner" and each of you have until July 25th to send off a care package to each other. The package will consist of at least 3 of your favorite things that you want to share with somebody else -- you're encourage to be creative in the items you pick. When you receive your goodies, you are instructed to take a picture of them and post it on the swap website so everybody can "ooh" and "ahhh" over each other's things. As one participant said -- it's like Christmas in July. I can't wait to receive my package in the mail because I'm a little tired of only getting bills and circulars in my mail box. Now the big question is what am I going to send my partner? I have a couple things in mind but the pressure is on! Time to go shopping :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm totally going to do this! This looks like fun :)